Beyler mosque is located in Icheri Sheher near the Shirvanshahs Palace Complex. It was built in 1895. During the construction of the mosque, Mohammad Hashim al-Baqui’s sons Hachi-Baba and Hachi Jawad, as well as the famous billionaire Agha-Murtuza Muhtarow, Hadrat Ibrahim Shirvani, Mir Ali En-Nagi, Mir Taga, and Master-méréid Seid Hussain were also present at the mosque. It is built in the heart of the ancient mosque, combining the coherent principles of European, Eastern, and even universal wisdom.
Repair and restoration works are being carried out in the mosque since April 2014 on the order of the Icherisheher TMQ. In October, 2015, the repair and restoration works of the mosque were completed, and the renovation of the mosque was replaced by wooden “David star” on the wooden window in the mosque windows.
Address & Contact